Chipped / Fractured Teeth
Even though enamel (the outer layer of teeth) is the strongest substance in the human body, there are times when it can chip and leave rough edges, sensitive teeth and in some cases aesthetically displeasing.
There are some things which will make your teeth more likely to chip such as:
- Tooth decay
- Grinding of teeth subconsciously
- Acidic food and drink such as carbonated drinks, sticky sweets, fruit juice
- If you are prone to acid reflux or have a digestive problem which produces a lot of reflux
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
Here at Zenith Dental Clinic we offer a range of treatments with our team of Dental Experts who have a wealth of experience dealing with this problem.
Why choose Zenith
- All consultations and reviews are included in the price
- All consultants are UK trained
- Registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Full member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM)