What Causes Teeth Holes?
Holes in teeth are primarily caused by tooth decay. Tooth decay is caused by a build-up of plaque on the teeth, which turns acidic.
Treatments for Teeth With Holes
The stage and condition of the holes in the teeth, will determine what treatment we would recommend at Zenith Cosmetic Dentistry in Nottingham . Treatments for dental holes could be:
We would always advise to come into our Nottingham clinic for a consultation with the dentist so they can create a treatment plan specific for you.
Why choose Zenith for hole in teeth treatment, Nottingham?
- All consultations and reviews are included in the price
- All consultants are UK trained
- Registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Full member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM)
What are the symptoms for tooth decay?
- Tooth sensitivity
- Grey or brown spots appearing on the teeth
- Unpleasant taste in your mouth
How can you prevent holes in a tooth?
- Visit your dentist regularly
- Cut down on surgery and starchy food and drinks
- Look after your teeth and gums
- Brush your teeth twice a day