For the purposes of understanding roles in regard to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) – Zenith Cosmetic Clinics Ltd is defined as the Data Controller and the Client/Patient is the Data Subject.
Zenith Cosmetic Clinics LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Zenith Cosmetic Clinics LTD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including name, address, telephone number and email address.
- demographic information such as postcode, contact preferences and treatment interests.
- medical information, including previous surgery and current medication (only if provided by you when completing a web submission form).
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and tailor our services accordingly and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. We use an internal CRM system to manage your data. These systems are GDPR compliant and have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure all information held.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails or texts about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address/number which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests, keeping all such data anonymous.
- When someone visits www.zenithcosmeticclinics.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice on this link. You can unsubscribe to our newsletters at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our newsletters or by emailing our clinic on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use a third-party SMS service called, Greentext, to deliver our text messages. We gather statistics around text deliveries using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our SMS service. For more information, please see Green Text privacy notice on this link. You can unsubscribe from our text service by emailing our clinic on email@example.com.
- Any third party who has access to any patient identifiable information has signed a confidentiality agreement to only information on a need to know basis.
Zenith Cosmetic Clinics LTD will take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to ensure the security of processing and protect the Personal Data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised access or disclosure or unlawful processing. For further information please contact us.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, however we do not hare your data with any such links. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 2016/679). A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Zenith Cosmetic Clinics, 6 Clinton Terrace, Derby Road, Nottingham NG7 1LY.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Commencement Date 22/05/2018
Review Date: 22/05/2019